USEFUL INFORMATION REGARDING ALL COVID-19 MEASURES AND RESTRICTIONS
ALEXANDRA BEACH RESORT & SPA
Last update 27/05/2021
- The hotel may monitor optional the body temperature measurements of its guests on the arrival.
- All guests should use dispensers before proceeding to reception desk.
- All guests should keep the appropriate distance (2 m) while waiting to the reception, on the marked positions.
- Contactless check-in procedures are in place.
- Check-in time: 15.00
- All the immaterial and decorative objects (pillows, bedding) as well as shared multi-purpose items such as menus, magazines, etc. have been removed from the rooms.
- New cleaning practices will take place, with disinfection and extensive room ventilation between every room change.
- It is strictly prohibited the presence of any guest in the room while the housekeeping personnel is working in it.
Food & Beverages
- The set minimum distance between tables, ranges from 0.70 cm to 1.90 cm, according to the Greek state’s guidelines.
- In cases of waiting, please follow the rules of the restaurant personnel and always keep social distancing.
- All guests should use disposable gloves on the buffet area.
- The duration of the meals may vary during the season, according to hotel’s occupancy and the avoidance of overcrowding.
- Breakfast: 07:30 -10:30
- Lunch: 12:30 – 14:30
- Snacks: 15:30 – 17:30
- Dinner: 19:00 – 21:30
- All public areas have been modified in order to secure safe distances.
- Installation of hand sanitizer dispensers on marked positions all over the hotel public areas.
- Max 2 guests permitted in elevators or a family.
- Extensive cleaning and disinfection program will take place during the season, focusing on “high-frequency touch points”.
Facilities – Activities
- The spa and gym facilities will not be operational during the season.
- The entertainment night activities have been suspended for avoiding overcrowding.
- The kid’s entertainment activities have been suspended.
- The pool activities (aqua Zumba, aqua aerobics) as well as yoga courses are suspended.
Pool – Beach
- The safe distance between sunbeds is adjusted according to the Greek Government’s guidelines.
- The maximum amount of swimmers in the main swimming pool is 45 guests.
- Disinfection of sunbeds, pool areas and equipment will take place throughout the day.
- Water quality measurements on pools will take place throughout the day.
Air – Conditioning
- A/C for public areas will not be operational during the season as natural ventilation is preferred.
- All A/C in the rooms are adjusted to work with open doors, allowing natural ventilation in rooms.
- Regular maintenance and disinfection of filters.
- Check-out time: 11.00
- Payments transactions are preferred to be done with electronic alternatives (POS machines).
- Key cards will be disinfected after each departure.
- Front office personnel is willing to inform guests on the hotel’s rules and the new measures taken, upon guest’s request.
- All guests should provide hotel with all their necessary personal details, which they will be used only for public health protection reasons.
- The hotel will continuously remind guests all the necessary measures and restrictions. In cases of not compliance with the rules, the hotel holds the right to enforce strict measures for protecting public health.